Tuesday, January 27, 2009

FO: One Day Beret

<span class=

I was basically finished with this yesterday during my break at work, but I wove in the ends and finished things off this evening.

<span class=

I won't really know how I feel about it until Lyndsey tries it on. She said she looked like a "demented swami" when she saw this picture. I know I increased too far, so there's more "slouch" them normal.

Lyndsey has a small head, so the brim is small. I can't even begin to put it on my fat head. I didn't switch to a smaller needle for the ribbing, so I'm hoping it's the right size.

<span class=

This is the pattern for the One Day Beret. I used one skein of Lorna's Laces Lion and Lamb in "Black Purl." (I used almost the whole skein.)

I also used an extra long US Size 4 Addi Turbo Circular Knitting Needle. (I think it was 40 inches long, but I'm not sure.) I used magic loop.

<span class=

I'll follow up after I give it to Lyndsey. This is her belated birthday gift.

No comments: