Sunday, November 16, 2008

Not-So-Reluctantly Helping My Friend Move


Yesterday I spent all day helping my friends move. I kept thinking of this song, although the experience wasn't such an awful death march. But this commercial makes me think about how much we complain about moving the big things, but it's the little things that make moving hard. It seems like getting every bit of stuff out of your apartment is really hard. My friends still had some packing left to do, so a large part of our day was spent packing. I understand the panic of last minute packing completely. I've moved at least every 1-2 years since I graduated from high school.

The main reason I'm mentioning this is because I haven't worked on my 101 Goals in a while. I think I can safely count this as a Random Act of Kindness for number 91 on the list. Yay!

No comments: