Wednesday, October 15, 2008

WIP: Chevron Scarf

<span class=

I've done a few rows since Saturday, but I knitted almost all of this while riding in the van during the yarn crawl.

This is the Chevron Scarf from Last-Minute Knitted Gifts. I needed something that would be easy to work with in the car while I was talking with other people. Also, I had borrowed the book from Gauge. By the time I got there to drop it off, I had the pattern memorized.

I'm using US Size 2 needles and some of the Koigu Painter's Palette Premium Merino (KPPPM) that I bought at Wildfiber.

<span class=

I had a little time to wind the yarn at Hill Country Weavers before we left. The yarn on the left is P136. I think the yarn on the right is P527. It's kind of hard to read the tag.

I haven't decided if some lucky person will get this as a gift, or if I'll keep it for myself.

No comments: