Friday, September 19, 2008

WIP: Odessa

<span class=

I'm getting close to finishing Odessa. In fact, there may be an FO post tomorrow. And because I started decreasing at work, (where I didn't have dpns) I'm doing some bizarre magic loop hybrid with a small circular. If it works out, I'll try to post a tutorial. So far, it's not ideal, but it works in a pinch.

Hopefully, I'll start the Entrelac Scarf this weekend.

The Knitting Nest is having its one year anniversary party tomorrow, so that's where I'll be tomorrow. I hope to see you there.

This isn't knitting related, but Mental Floss is giving away five $10,000 scholarships in its College Ain't Cheap Tuition Giveaway. (And yes, I'm posting this in hopes of getting some more traffic. It doesn't have anything to do with knitting, but it is a good opportunity for the full time college students who are reading.)