Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ravelympics Progress

How about some Yarn Harlot-style sock action:

<span class=

Tuesday night was the Ravelympics party at Candace's house, where we ate, knit and where we discussed Olympic uniforms, the psyche's of Olympic swimmers and the ages of Olympic gymnasts.

<span class=

I was in the middle of turning my heel on my Wickerware Socks when we disbanded. I ended up having to undo the short rows because I was off a few stitches. I managed to redo them during my break at work today.

<span class=

Last night I got some good work done on Center Square. I'm past the colorwork at this point.

I'm a little worried because it's so small. Somehow I'm down to five stitches per inch instead the (approximately) 4 stitches per inch called for in the pattern. I guess I needed larger needles. If I can't block it out, I'll give it to a kid on my Christmas list.

No comments: