Thursday, August 21, 2008

FO: Marjaana Moebius

<span class=

It's done!

(Don't you think this would look great with a nice pin in the picture above?)

<span class=

I finished the applied i-cord bind off this evening. This is another Ravelympics entry, for both the Gift Knits Pentathlon and the Cowl Jump. I hope this is right size for a cowl. I was thinking it would be a little thicker and smaller in diameter, more like a turtleneck. But I was worried that it would be too tight. I still think it looks good.

<span class=

To review, this is the Purl Ridge Moebius from A Treasury of Magical Knitting. I used less than half a skein of Schaefer Marjaana in the "Rosa Parks" colorway. (Schaefer Yarn often names their colorways after famous women.) I also used US Size 4 40" Addi Turbo Circular Knitting Needles.

<span class=

I'm seriously considering making one of these from my handspun.

1 comment:

SpinalCat said...

These are fantastic for handspun since they grow from the center.