Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday Tens: Ten Things to Know About Tuesday Tens

I'm starting a new feature called "Tuesday Tens." Every week we'll have a list of ten things on a single topic. Here are ten things you should know about it.

1. Tuesday Tens are on Tuesday because alliteration is awesome.

2. They won't be "top ten" lists. It's not a ranking. I'm not going to do that much math.

3. This is another attempt to add value to my blog. I think n00b Corner is working well, so it's time to try another feature.

4. I decided to do Tuesday Tens because feel like I need to balance n00b corner with something a little lighter and less intensive. While I think n00b corner has valuable information, I know its a lot of reading.

5. n00b corner is also labor intensive for me. I need a break on Tuesday.

6. I'll take suggestions for list topics, but I can't guarantee I'll use them.

7. I'm going to try to add pictures with the lists.

8. I'll be combing Ravelry for ideas. So don't be surprised if I ask to link to one of your Flickr photos.

9. Sometimes the list will focus on humor, other times it will focus on ideas, information and tips.

10. I plan to schedule posts for Tuesday evening.

No comments: