Sunday, February 17, 2008

An improvement

A few hours can make a big difference. Around noon I called my Mom to call my doctor for me because I didn't have the energy to talk to him myself. Now I'm contemplating trying to go to work tomorrow. (But I don't think it's very likely.)

I was feverish and achy all last night and most of the day. Fortunately, the Advil helped enough for me to go out to CVS to pick up my Tamiflu prescription.

And no, I didn't get my flu shot this year. It's a little late for that now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sally, hope you are feeling better. I ran across your August 27, 2007 blog showing your one skein stash. I am looking for one skein of the Sensations Simple Elegance Splendor in the blue (#39) color. Was wondering if you would sell it to me. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you have the flu! If it's any consolation, I got my flu shot back in October, and I still got the flu. I read in the newspaper that they "missed" with the vaccine this year.