Sunday, July 15, 2007

Finally! Some Word From Ravelry

I heard (or rather overheard) about Ravelry from a group at HCW in the beginning of June. Ravelry is perhaps the most comprehensive knitting and crochet community on the web. I could hardly wait to sign up.

Of course, there is a waiting list. I signed up the first week of June. I was being patient, but I kept hearing from people in my knitting groups getting their invitations. I found myself anxiously checking my e-mail everyday, hoping an invite had arrived.

I decided to check on the site today on the web. Apparently I'm not the only one who was wondering. You can now check your position in line.

As of now there are 2,075 people in front of me, which isn't so bad when you consider that 8,884 people are behind me in line.

The blog also expects it to open up to the public in the next 4-5 weeks. So hopefully it won't be too much longer either way.

PS - Don't forget to floss! I know I won't.

No comments: